Hinal R.Shah

 I'm currently a First-year student pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication at MOP Vaishnav college for women, Chennai. I’ve graduated 12th from Sir Mutha School, Chennai. My school has always given me holistic development and helped in building my personality and skills. It made me what I am today.


 I am quite conscious of the potential that I have. Initially, I was unaware of my creative skills. I came to know that once I started participating in many inter school cultural events and won a few awards in designing it helped me identify my area of interest and develop my interpersonal skills. I enjoy painting, dancing, photography and going on adventures to explore the world.

 I come from a family with a business background and have always been on the edge of my seat to learn something new from my dad about the world of business. I’m here to share all my knowledge about starting up a business and to run it efficiently and hope that it helps those who already run a small business or are planning to in the future. Business is full of opportunities and profits along with some risks ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidushri Bagri