Mishti Khanna

 A very warm welcome to our budding entrepreneurs and viewers.
 


I am Mishti Khanna. Born and raised in a cultural heritage Chennai, India. I am pursuing my graduate degree from M.O.P Vaishnav College in the field of Visual Communication. I am passionate about dance, event management, sports and am extremely adventurous. Verbal communication has always been a plus throughout my schooling. Now you might be wondering why am I here blogging about budding ‘start ups’ and businesses?  Well, I am here to explore myself with my writing & research skills and to get a gist into the business aspect of life. I believe that every step we take in life is a learning process and to reach the stage of success, it takes a ton of hard work. So here I am, trying to understand my strengths and working hard to achieve it. The aim of this blog is not rot learning from business studies text books but acquiring knowledge from existing and emerging businesses. So join me in this journey and get to know more about the current entrepreneurs, business plans, execution, finances, ideas and more. Let’s help them get the recognition they deserve and build our knowledge along .
 
“OPPORTUNITIES DON’T HAPPEN.YOU CREATE THEM.”- Chris Grosser
Lets see where this opportunity leads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidushri Bagri